beam warping machine
This beam warping machine is capable of extracting yarn from the yarn package and finishing the frame.
It parallels the yarn in the specified order and winds it around the loom beam for use by the loom.This beam warping machine has a special copy function.
It ensures that the data for each beam is the same in the same group, such as the number of circles, meters and diameter.
This beam warping machine is capable of extracting yarn from the yarn package and finishing the frame. It parallels the yarn in the specified order and winds it around the loom beam for use by the loom.
Max. Tension of line
Up and Down of Beam
Tight and release of Beam
Diameter of Speed Roller
Power of Main Motor
Control type of Main Motor
Immediate monitor by Microcomputer controlled touch screen
Control type of Positive Yarn-send Roller
AC high-speed servo control system of Mitsubishi
Diameter of Positive Yarn-send Roller
Pressure of Pneumatic source
CH21-30 CNC copy warping machine is suitable for Φ30”×21” andΦ21”×21” beam.
1. This beam warping machine has a special copy function. It ensures that the data for each beam is the same in the same group, such as the number of circles, meters and diameter. This function can effectively prevent the amount of yarn caused by different diameters from being the only problem, which can reduce the waste of the yarn.
2. The main motor is controlled by the inverter. The constant and reliable digital pulse closed loop controlled by the PLC ensures stable speed of the winding and storage yarns.
3. The beam bracket movement is controlled by pneumatic, its position is automatically and accurately controlled by photoelectric sensor and PLC, and different positions are selected according to the beam diameter.
4. The tailstock of beam warping machine is pneumatically controlled, and the shaft adopts a central fixed shaft head. These two features minimize internal beam damage due to displacement.
5. The main brake uses a pneumatic butterfly brake. The vacant tray in the middle has a good heat dissipation function. In addition, it uses a bending pliers and a shoe with automatic compensation to stabilize the butterfly brake and provide a long service life.
6. The brake of the positive pressure roller and the speed roller can generate different brake pressures according to different speeds (200 m/min or more). These different pressures, combined with the breakage of the main beam, ensure that the tension of the yarn during the break time is the same as the tension at constant speed.
7. The electrical part adopts Omron CP1H series programmable controller and Beijing 10.2 inch MCGS touch screen. All electrical faults and incorrect operation information are displayed on the screen, and can be communicated in English and Chinese according to different requirements. The aerodynamic part of the aorta is made in Taiwan. Their soft air media completes all the activities required for the mechanical components according to the correct instructions of the PLC.
8. The surface of the positive roller is coated with a high hardness coating, so its surface is smooth. This is advantageous for increasing the absorption rate of the yarn. The AC high speed servo system powers the rollers and matches the PLC. Both serve the main winding system, ensuring that the yarn tension is consistent.
9. Remote debugging can monitor the current working status and fault conditions.
10. Creel end number: 600 end (It can be adjusted according to customer needs.)